Why Buyers Choose Donald Payne to Buy a Home?
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Columbus area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Columbus market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Ohio real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the
Columbus area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- 5 Keys to know about before buying your first home
- Surprises Most Buyers Get When Buying
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Columbus is no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Financing Help for Distressed Borrowers, options for down payment and closing costs assistance and Mortgage credits on your taxes.... READ MORE...
- How and When to Apply and Buy after suffering a Short Sale or Foreclosure
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you. Read more about the value of the home inspection.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
- Get information on financing your Columbus home or property and which mortgage or loan is right for you.
- Find Homes near OSU for convenient access to the campus, medical facilities and other Ohio State University needs.
- Learn about New Construction and the pros, cons and tips to owning and buying a new home.
- Great tips for investment in real estate in Columbus - cash flow and flipping properties.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Columbus area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Pre-Qualify for a Home Loan | Tips to Know if You're a First Time Home Buyer | Start Looking at Listings |Do I Need a Buyers Agent? | Can you compete with cash offers?
Ask me any question about buying a home in Columbus. It's my job to help you! There's no obligation, and I promise to respond quickly...